Our VOIP Services in Colorado
- We consult with businesses regarding their telecommunications
- Evaluate the current business phone systems and quality of service
- Planning and Designing a new telephone system or redesigning the current system
- Assist with Flatten and Consolidate Design across multiple sites
- Evaluate current line usage and needs
- Assist with procurement or transition of new lines
- Disaster planning
There are an overwhelming amount of options when a business is looking at a new VOIP phone system for their office. We work directly with customers to identify their needs so we can design a solution that meets their specific business needs and goals.
We provide programming from the ground up on new VOIP system service and often work with customers by leveraging their existing equipment to meet their needs.
Whether installing an entire phone system or adding a single phone, we work to make sure our customer’s VOIP service needs are met.
Ongoing maintenance can include updates to firmware or software in addition to basic or complex changes based on a customer request or need.
We provide both User and Administrator training on new and existing Avaya phone systems (this may include those labeled as Avaya, AT&T, Lucent, Partner, IP Office, Definity, etc.- Please contact us to see if we can provide training on your system).
Please see our training Page or contact our office for specific training information regarding VOIP service near Denver. For customers out of our area we can schedule to come to your location or provide remote Administrator training.